Poor semen count. What is the recommended treatment method to improve semen count?

i am married men last 6-7 years ,my name is Isaac Daniel. we dont have child till now. my seman counts is very poor. can u tell me what i take as a Madison and injection to fasting improve my counts. in my childhood i had suffring from mums. my docter says that mums is effected my counts. plz i am confused suggest me. what shoud i do. isaac daniel India
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Hello Issac,

Welcome here on HCM a right place to consult right doctors.
It is correct that mumps affect fertility of the persons.
You have to take medicines under guidance of your family docotr.
Before that you must get investigated for other causes of low sperm value.