Pooping out brown/green water. Didn t have any drugs or alcohol. Why is this?

I keeping pooping out brown/green water, I know sounds stupid, but I'm worried, cause its every 15-20minutes I have to go to the toilet, I have had any drugs, or drunk alcohol in the past week, so it's not related to anything in that direction, my diet has been black coffee's, toast, chicken and rice, waffles and sausages, I'm a student living at hall, my kitchen isn't the cleanest, but enough to cook in.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Hi, many thanks for the query!
Get Stool (Culture & Microscopy) done and then
start antibiotics as per the report, along with anti-spasmodics.
Also do CBC & Sr. electrolytes.
Drink plenty of oral fluids specially those containing salts, like ORS.
Take Lacto-bacilli - Pre-biotics & Pro-biotics to replenish the gut flora.
Wish you a good health. Take care.