Pooping from vagina. Why? Green and thick. Has vaginitis. Next?

i have a 12 year old handicap daughter that appears to be pooping from her vagina . Myself, my husband and her nurses have seen pudding thickness medium green substance coming out of her vagina. This has happened several times over the last year and have has been treated as vaginitis with nystatin . But the amounts are large, not just staining as we sometimes see on her diaper, Can her plumbing be wrong? She was born with malrotation of the intestines and has multiple anomolies. I guess seeing the amount and the consistancy is what throws me.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer