Polyps surgery done, get frequent nose blocks, breathing affected. Remedy?

Hello Doctor , i am suffering from Polyps since last 4 years, i had done my surgery in the first year but Polyps returned immediately after surgery. One side of the nose use to be blocked, but since last 10 days both the side are completely blocked and i cannot breathe. Although sometime i can inhale from one side partially but cannot exhale. Also while blowing the nose i cannot even draw a force from inside to blow the nose. Help me out. All i am doing right now is mouth breathing .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013