Polyps in knee, no meniscus, have undergone many procedures on the knee. Knee replacement surgery possible?

What is meant by polyps in the knee? I am planning knee replacement surgery this summer. If I have polyps in my knee, how would that complicate such a procedure? Could polyps give reason to not attempt my surgery? Fyi: My knee has had many procedures over the years. I have no, zero, meniscus in the knee. And I ve had tears & repairs to ligaments and tendons. Thank you for your assistance. Dana Idor Levy
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012