Polyp in the gall bladder, abnormal spot on the liver. History of lump removed from the back. Blood and mucus in stool

Hi Charles,
I was referred to a surgeon because I have a polyp in my gall badder and I have to have it removed. The Dr. also found that there is an abnormal spot on my liver as well and has changed with two different tests. A month ago I had a lump removed from my upper back region. Now I am experiencing itching all over the body, going through sweating at night and waking up cold all night long but not every night and since I had lump removed now my supraclavicular left node is swollen. I have been having a lot of problems with bowel stools and a lot of pain when passing stool. This moring I woke up and felt cramping, went to the bathroom and passed nothing but mucus and red blood....what could the problem be?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013