Polycythemia vera, taking wysolone and azoram, repeating mouth ulcer

Hi, I am a PV patient and on wysolone and azoram from past 7 months. started wysolone from 80 Mg in sept 2011 ans today i am on 10 mg dose..azoran is 100 mg from day 1 till date. my query is now that i almost thought i am over this concern , i got a mouth ulcer again , just like i had in initial days ( i was tested positive for desmoglien 3 and had only mouth ulcers ) the ulcer has come one in my left cheek and one on my gums ...why has it happened , what does this mean? will i be put back again on high dose of wysolone....? i am a female age 35.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012