Polycystic ovary, taking Ovashield and thyronorm. Husband taking Doxy for oligospermia. Right direction?

I and my husband are planning for a baby since last 7 months with no successful results. I ve poly cyst ovary . 1st doctor prescribe me for Ovashield for 2 month after that they prescribe me for Thyronorm and Mcbm 69 as they found thyroid in my blood test for 2 months.I ll go for my check up in mid December. They suggested for semen test for my husband. There are so many push cells( Oligospermia ). So they prescribe him to take T.Doxy 100mg for 14 days(2 times after food) and Capheyforte plus for 2 month.After 2month , he will go again for the Semen test according to the Doctor s instruction. Please guide me whether i m in a right direction or not.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012