Polycystic ovary syndrome, no periods after first cycle, severe acne, hair on body

hi, im wondering if i have polycystic ovary syndrome ... Im 13 nearly 14 and i think i have the symptoms of this... I started my period last year in march, and ever since then, i have had no periods at all. I also have severe acne and lots of hair on my body. Im really scared and i don t know what to expect if i went to the doctors. My mum said that i might need a blood test but im scared... Please help. Thankyou, Sarah
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012