Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Take Duphaston. Had unprotected sex. Recommendations on taking Duphaston, Nordette

I'm a 17 year old girl with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
I got my period last year, I used to take Duphaston to regulate it.
I had sex yesterday for the first time and it was unprotected. I've been told I have low chances of being pregnant but I'm very worried. This seems dangerous and risky but would it be bad if I started taking Duphaston again? Take one pill a day like how I was prescribed so I can get my period? Or will that just increase my chances of being pregnant?

And would it be alright to take the day-after-pill Nordette?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013