Polycyst treated. Prescribed duphaston for period regulation. No periods after stopping tablet. How to regularize?

ha i am suffering poly cystic over since 3years my doc give me treatment 3 month ago after diagnose my doctor give me duphaston tablets for periods regulation 2 times before i take duphaston and periods come but at this time i gat 20 tablets 2*10 and my last tablet date was 3 march but still no periods i feel a sport of blood but no any mucus ans clot plz help me what can i do my wt is85kg and hight is 5`6
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013