Poly cystic ovaries, unable to conceive, taking ovafar, periods missed, pregnancy test negative

Hi ,am married for past six years with 5 year year old kid. i have polycystic ovaries. am not able to conceive now. doctor prescribed me ovafar tablets to be taken on 5th day of starting my periods. i have missed my priod now. its late by nearly a month now. i checked with home pregnency test kit 2 times. but its negative. can it be possible that the test is false negative and i may be pregnant now. please help....
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012