Poly cystic ovaries, late in period, Primolut nor 5 taken, no result

Hi, I have polycystic ovaries and my period is late (last was on 01 January 2012). I am definitely not pregnant. My doctor gave me Primolut nor 5, and I took them for 7 days. The usual symptoms are here ( tension in my breasts, I feel nervous) but the period still hasn t come 7 days after finishing the therapy . So today, my doctor gave me another round of primolut nor 5 and said that I should take them for 5 days. I took 2 today, but I would appreciate it if you give me a second opinion. Is it healthy to take them again or should I wait?Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012