Poly-cystic ovaries, had abortion. Taken clomid. Should I continue the medication?

Hello. My name is Isadez.. I took clomid lastmonth and no developing follicles when i got my ultrasound result. My doctor said, i have polycystic ovaries and it made me so sad coz i think that is because of the abortion i made 7 years ago. Im so scared not to get pregnant ever... Id like to use althea pills because that is prescribed by my ob to regulate my cycle.. It is my 2nd day of menstruation today. But the problem is.. I havent prepared exact budget for it.. Is it ok to use Charlize and switch to althea the next month? I want to have a 2nd opinion also.. How many months do i have to take pills and when to take clomid again? I hope you could give me an advise dr. Thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012