Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, delayed periods, light orange bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

Hi there Me and my wife would like to seek some advice. My wife is polysystic and her periods are irregular. She is 1 week late for her period and took 2 pregnancy tests 1 yesterday and 1 today. She passed water and noticed it was slightly orange after wiping but she is unsure if it s her period. She said its almost like at the end of her period. It s been 50 days since her last period. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012