Pollard syndrome, severe anemia, hemorrhoids, large rashes on body. Cure?

My mother was born with a rare disease called pollard syndrome , I believe. Over the years she has had numerous problems. She is severely anemic, is suppose to have blood infussions every month. They have never found where she is loosing all the blood besides hemorrhoids which they don t believe is what s causing the severe anemia. Recently she started having large rashes all over her body, which are painful and itch her to death, making it hard to sleep. Any suggestions to what may be going on?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013