Polio, scoliosis, lipoma growing in legs and hands. Headache. Suggestions?

Hi, I have several physical problem. My age is 26. 1. When I was 2 years old I got polio and still now i am carrying this. I can not walk. I use wheel chair. My full lower portion and left hand is affected by polio. Right hand is okay. for this polio my hips joint is also displaced. My both legs and left hand are thin. But I am used to with this problem and so far managed my life. 2. For last 5/6 years I have huge back pain. I thought as I can not stand out and walk may be for this reason i have this pain but when I x-ray my back then Doctor told me that I got Scoliosis . My upper spine is cured 30 degree and lower portion is curved 35 degree, so I have ahuge back pain. For this back pain I used a brace for 2 years but it was very uncomfortable and sometime it cause breathing problem, so leave it. But still living with this huge back pain and continuing my regular activity. 2. My another problem is Lipoma , Benign tumor . Now I am very much tensed for this. Though I got that first lipoma about 7/8 years ago in my left thigh and few grew up after that in my back but I wasn t concerned for these. But no a day these are growing in my both leg, thigh, hands, most of them are still small but 4/5 are big. I dont have any pain yet but very much tensed for this growing. I heard that there is a fewer chance to turn this lipoma as lipocircoma. I haven t take any medicine for this yet. But for reducing fat I am drinking Aloe Vera Juice 2 times a day and Apple Cider Vinegar once a day. More over frequently I have Headache. My eating habit is as usual. Please be kind to give me the best suggestions specially for the lipoma, I am very much worried for this. If any further information need about me then please be kind to as. I am waiting for the answers. Thank you. Jahid.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012