Polio in right leg, slightly shorter than left leg. Is there any operation or treatment for this to walk normally ?

Hi Sir! I am 25yr old. i am affected by polio in my right leg when i was 3yrs old. By god grace i can walk and drive independently without others help. my right leg is little shoter then left leg. and my right foot there is no strength. there is any operation or treatment for this to walk like a normal person. I dint get any pain or difficult in walking now if i undergo any operation will affect my normal life by going with stick like tat. please tell me valuable good suggestion. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012