Polio in right leg, loss of muscle strength, polio spreading to left leg. Exercises to strengthen muscles?

I am a polio victim. I have a right polio leg. I got it when i was young. I can see that I am losing muscle strength. Now the doctor says I have polio on my left leg too although it s still has strength. I do feel that I am losing strength on my left leg too, which I really don t want to see, as it s the only sort of good leg I have. What kind of exercise can I do to strengthen both of my legs?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013