Polio attack in right leg. Have problem in ankle. Is this curable?

Hello sir..i am 28 yrs old male. i have polio in my right leg because of which my right leg is short by 3-4 inches and i have problem in my ankle...i can walk easily its just that i cannot walk normally because of loose ankle grip...the problem is between my knee to toe..and i cant move ny ankle like my normal leg..and the ankle bone is bit out from the normal...doctors told me that i have rating of 3 out of 5..kindly let me know wheather i can be better
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013