Polio. One leg shorter than the other. What can assist treatment?

Sir my name is 1111. I am architect. i am in Bangalore. I attacked polio on age of 9th month for my left leg. now i am 32 years old. Weight is 62 kgs. My left leg is 5" shorter than right leg. I am taking my hand support to walking. i cant able to run also. Without support i want to walk & I want to strength my left leg also. Is there any chance to make like that. Please tell me the good doctors in bangalore who make like that. Financially i don't have problems now, But i don't want to bed rest more that 1 month. Please suggest any good doctors its very helpful for me.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013