Poisoning from Potato, What should I do to cure these symptoms ?

Hi, I'm from Bangkok, Thailand (sorry for my English if it is not good). I ate a baked unpeeled potato for lunch today. A few hours later, I feel uncomfortable and nauseous. Then, I searched for information about the toxin in potatoes and found that I may have had too much solanine. Before cooking, I noticed that the potato skin got some green but I didn't know what it was. I just peeled the green part and left the rest of the skin on the potato and baked it. Until now, I am still feeling unusaul and want to vomit all the time. I called to consult a person at a hospital. She told me to drink warm water. I have already drunk some but I haven't felt better yet. What should I do to cure these symptoms ? Will it be dangerous for my health ? Do I have to go to see a doctor ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jan 2010