Poison ivy on toes. Burns, itches, bubble clusters, hot swollen, spreading. Using calamine lotion. Treatment?

I thought I had poisin ivy on my toes but now it's spread between and on all my toes. It burns and itches. It's like clusters of bubbles on two toes and they are super hot and swollen. Then I have bubbles between all my my toes. I've been using calamine lotion since Monday but its still spreading. I'm starting to think that it might be something else. What should I do? My doctor can't get me in for another 2 more weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013