Poison Ivy, Face, forehead, hands, arms, back, trunk, itch is not terrible, new eruptions, topicals, benedril. How long will new rashes continue?

I have a pretty good case of poison ivy. Face, forehead , hands, arms, back, trunk. I came into contact 8 days ago, my itch is not terrible. My face seems to be improving, however, new eruptions are occurring each morning such as my torso. I am only using topicals and benedril. How long can new rashes continue to develop? I am not wanting to use steroids for this otherwise self limiting disorder, any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012