Pointy bumps on scalp that ooze and resurface, cut on the chin that seems to be growing. Help?

My son has 4 small pointy bumps on his head.. Two days ago it was one bump and it looked like it was a cut because it started to get puss and then started healing but now 3 more have appeared I m concerned. He has also got a cut on his chin the same time he got the first bump but the cut has grown so big now it s reach his lip.. I put peroxide on it and it bubbled up showing it was infected. I don t know what this is and need help
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013