Pod, no periods after delivery, on femilon, breast feeding. Should i need to stop taking medicine?

i have pcod and i have got no periods after my childbirth. so my gynec has prescribed me Femilon six months course. I am breastfeeding my 1-1/2-year-old baby, not frequently, only thrice or when needed. My gynec refused to take it while breastfeeding, but my child's pediatrician said it is ok to take. Can i take the medicine femilon or should i stop breastfeeding first and then take that. please help me out.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013