Pockets of the neck, chest pain, painful during cold. What can heal pain?

I am a young man told the 37-year-old suffering from the pockets of the neck while drinking cold liquids but does not happen but the bulge sore, but the pain is transmitted from the neck until it reaches to the area of the bones of the chest pain and this happens sometimes disappear
this is pain in the cold periods, but the 5-month period you move the great weight and stepped up the stairs until the pain continued with my case
Sorry too bad my English
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013