Pneumonia treated. Drained out mucus. Coughing again. chest x-ray shows lung infection. How to treat?

Hello sir i had a surgery 6 months ago due to pneumonia which they put tube through lungs to get the mucus out also know asfluid after that i got a cough now when i got sick last week alot i went to a doctor they did my chest x ray and tb test and cancer test tb and cancer test showed negative but the chest x ray looked that i have a lung infection on my left lung its like a pneumonia again what should i do now?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013