Pneumonia in the right upper lobe, given Rocephin shot and Augmentin course. IS it so serious ?

My daughter(almost 4) has pneumonia , our pediatrician is concerned because it is in the right upper lobe. She was hospitalized 2 years ago with pneumonia in right upper lobe. This is her 3rd or 4th time with pneumonia not sure location the other times. She was given Rocephin shot and 10 days of Augmentin and possibly another shot tomorrow. Our dr is going to check her immunoglobins, give her pneumovax and have the pulmologist check her out. My question is why is this so concerning/does this sound alarming to you and are there any questions I should be asking?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013