Pneumonia in lungs, kidney failure, sedated, not responsive, diabetic. Prognosis?

Hi There, my mother in law is in icu with pneumonia in both lungs, she also had kidney failure, she is a diabetic and has suffered with fluid on her lungs and also had a heart attack last year. she is on a ventilator and dialysis , she has been sedated on and off for 8 days but not for the last 2 days and she is not responding, she opens her eyes but doesnt blink or squeeze our hands , how long can it take for her to come around?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013