Pneumonia, fever, chest pain, dry cough, flu symptoms, tiredness. Cure for symptoms?

I was in the hospital with pneumonia for 5 days about 6 months ago. I recently got very sick with a temp of 101.3 and all the stuff that goes along with it. My chest hurt then, but all the cold/ flu symptoms are gone now besides that. It is the left side of my chest, and it is not very painful, just annoying. I only have a dry cough now, no temp or anything. This has been about 2 weeks now. I am very tired all the time too.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012