Pneumonia, CXR and Sputum test shows pleural thickening, no improvement since last year, CAT Scan, worried about diqagnosis?

Hi, I recently had pneumonia , my gp. sent me for a CXR and a sputum specimen. The pneumonia was treated with antiobiotics. My GP called me back as the CXR showed pleural thickening, he compared the recent CXR with one last year which also showed the pleural thickening, there has been no change over the past year. I am being sent for a CAT scan but am worried about diagnosis etc. Lesley, Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012