Plugged in ear. Throbbing shooting pain in ear after using Debrox for wax removal. Help

Hello, my left ear has been plugged for a few weeks and I'm pretty sure it's due to ear wax. I went and bought some Debrox, used it for 2 nights without the syringe and it was doing nothing. Just now I went ahead and used it again. I dropped the Debrox in my ear, as it went down I felt an excruciating pain shooting in my ear. It hurt so much, I could barely move. I thought maybe it was time to use the syringe, so being very careful, I squeezed the water into my ear as I was tilting my head towards the sink. I was being gentle, but the water wasn't going into the ear canal, so I shot with more pressure and my ear started experiencing the throbbing pain again. My left ear hurts a lot now, I'm not sure what's wrong and I don't have medical insurance, so I'm avoiding to see the doctor, if I can get some answers here I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013