Pleural effusion from chest, prescribed Akurit, itching, swelling in hands and lips

hello doctor. I am suffering from pleural effusion in right side of my chest . Doctor prescribed me 4 Akurit 4 tab before breakfast. its almost been 20 days that I am taking this medicine. However from last 2 days I am feeling some kind of skin allergy . I started getting itching. also some swelling in my hands and lips . and point size red spots on my hand and thighs. Is this drug good for me ? What do you suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012