Please tell me about my semen report

My siemen report says. volument : 2milions/ ml All dead. Please revert with medicatios
Asked On : Tue, 20 Jul 2010
Thanks for query,
It seems that semen examination is not done in proper time.
Few hours might passed taking semen and examined.
I think go for the test again with proper instructions.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The semen analysis report showing only 2 million sperms and all dead is bad.The ideal count should be at least 10-20 million/ml and the progressively motile should be 50 % or more so that the semen analysis can be said to be normal.Presently you need extensive investigation and treatment form a Uro-Andrologist to find the reason of low sperm and dead sperms.So get investigated and he will treat you.In the mean while you should stop all bad habits if you have like smoking;alcohol;tobacco in any form.Also repeat the semen analysis and this time give the sample in the laboratory and at the time of test you need to avoid sex for 7 days and then give sample and see the report.