Please tell me about my cholesterol reports

Chol:372 Tryglycerides:1252 HDL:19 LDL:could not test due to high results. Is this good or bad?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Bad - see a professional called a lipidologist, then see a cardiologist and get a stress followed by an echo. You could also get a CIMT of your carotid artery to determine the breadth of your disease.... I am sure when you got the panel results - you were told you were at increased risk of pancreatis because the TG > 1000mg/dl! Recommend - change diet to lean and leafy. Eat Cherrios and introduce metamucil or another disolved fiber into your diet. Consider oatmeal - not the instant. Cut out any added sugar or sweetner. Eat any type of nut, not peanut, at least 1 cup, each day. Preferred is the walnut followed by the almond. Increase your intake of fish - preferrable saltwater. Exercise - moderate to heavy - go with weight bearing as that is the quickest way to add mass and turn those TGs into energy thus lowering their overal content in your blood. After 3 months - another fasting lipid panel. Did you follow the diet and exercise. Then, based on NCEP updated #3 - follow the flow chart with your provider and get appropriate pharma to change overall 10 year risk for CHD and CVD. Get help - he involved - get active