Please suggest me the treatment for cheeks

Hello sir/madam, I 'M 22 YEAR OLD MY QUESTION IS MY CKEEKS IS VER POOR AND NOT GOOD INCIDE THE FACE.BASICALLY PEOPLE'S CHEEKS IS CHUBBY CHEEKS MY CHEEKS IS NOT GOOD SO,LET ME RIGHT SOLUTION PLZ OR ANY KIND OF EXCERCIE OF CHEEKS OR ANY TREATMENT THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE, THANK YOU
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The shape of the face is decided by the genetic factors.. It may be the same.. It is difficult to change that unless you can get a plastic surgery done.. You can go for it if you are so keen on changing the looks of your face...