Please suggest me remedy for hair fall

sir I am suffering from hair falling
Asked On : Tue, 18 May 2010
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,
The most common cause of hair loss in males is â€androgenetic alopecia ...other causes are iron deficiency, hormonal, thyroid problem, stress, lack of sleep, familial etc. Other rare causes are zn & copper def. One has to find the exact cause of hair loss and treat. hair loss also occurs after typhoid ,maleria,jaundice etc..
You can start with topical preparations like Minoxidil sol 5% applied twice daily on scalp. Take tab biotin one daily. If you are above 18ys you can also take tab finestride once daily for couple of months. But you need to consult a dermatologist for all this .Improve your diet with green leafy veg, fresh fruits, plenty of water, pulses, high protein diet, avoid items with high sugar content like sweets & chocolates, less of Chinese foods, less of pizza & burgers ,more of milk & ghee, dry fruits . Good sleep also has a important role to play . We also do hair transplantation for those needed.
Take care,