Please suggest me remedy for Running nose, Headache, Watery and Itchy eyes

I'm suffering this a lot in specially in monsoon, in winter and summer its fine. I suffer from this symptoms and usually take cetrizine tablets to control it but im scared of its prolonged use bcoz in monsoon i some times have to take it 2 twice a day until monsoon gets over. I think its sinus and it even started cough which now god forbids is under control by occasional yoga. I'm currently located in pune and this climate suites me a lot except when its monsoon , even climates like Goa,india where climate is humid i suffer a lot and even places like bangalore where all cough started is not good for me.But in pune im fine most of the time , except monsoon . Pls Some body suggest me some remedies or atleast good doctors in pune to take care of this.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Sep 2010
You are suffering frm ALLERGIC RHINITIS, Its a common problem these days, esp in certain areas of PUNE, as its damp & bit cold here.
Get in touch with a homoeoopath. This condition is common & curable.
in my better suggestion is go for yogaasana in pranayama