Please suggest me how can I quit smoking ?

i wanna quit smoking ...pls suggest how can i do this..i tried many times with out any result...i will go mad if i dont smoke
Asked On : Sat, 17 Oct 2009
hi i am arya 25 yrs, my father in law was consuming more tobbcco in the form of hookka. he got cancer of upper lips, he is having a bad time now. he cant have food or coffee. doctor said that its only 1-2 yrs survival rate. i feel very bad to him. we educated him a lot not to have tobacco. but he didnt listen. now is he is suffering a lot.
hey there is one good news..there is something called as tobcco chewing gums..which will help u try that...
hey i tried it but i did not find any kick in that..i dint find it intresting eithere morover it is very costly..and not available everywhere..