Please suggest exercise to make penis bigger

My penis is 3.5\” at ease and 6\” at full erection. I would like to know what exercise can I adopt to make it bigger. I do masturbate around 4 times avg in a day which is done in a continuous set which is over within 1 hour. Will this cause any internal damage ??
Asked On : Thu, 9 Dec 2010
nothing is damage in your internal parts, you should increase mustarbation time like 6 or 7 time with covering condom into a hold like make your blanket round put inside your panis and fuck it, so it get really pleasure and is improve your size.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Your penis is of normal size for a person of Indian origin.

Why you worry about increasing the size?

Masturbation will not harm the internal damage

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
+91 – 944 77 050 77 / 94471 55 0 77 / 99 464 2 55 77
President, International Association of Sexual Medicine /