Well come to healthcaremagic,
I believe youâre in 10 th week of pregnancy
, in the first trimester is very important period in this period baby's all the parts will develop. Unnecessary you should not take any tablets, for small reasons also you have to consult doctor
Diet for the pregnant women,
1. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, beans, lentils, and legumes. They provide vitamins, minerals and fiber.
2. Eat whole meal bread and whole grain cereals.
3. Iron is essential for adequate blood supply to the growing baby and the placenta. iron rich foods for pregnant woman such as green leafy vegetables, dried fruit, and nuts.
You may need to take iron and folic acid
supplements regularly. Consult your Doctor before starting any iron supplement.
4. For your requirement of Vitamin C
, include citrus fruits, tomatoes, broccoli, and potatoes in your diet. They help absorb iron.
5. The supply of calcium to your baby inside that is necessary for baby's healthy bones. Depending on your age,
Dairy products, bread, nuts, fish, and green vegetables are rich in calcium. Milk, cheese and yogurt (all low-fat or skim varieties) contain calcium
6. The diet should contain proteins
like paneer, cereals, lentils, dals, fresh fruits, vegetables, fish, chicken, etc.
7. Eat cumin as it is believed to increase lactation
and reduce nausea
You can do some light exercise and 30 minutes walk daily. Please consult the physician then you can do exercise.