Please suggest a treatment for pimple marks on my face

how long will natural aloe vera take to cure pimple marks on my face......
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011

Aloe vera has moisturising , anti inflammatory and wound healing properties. So as such it can be used to soothe the skin when having active acne lesions. However it won't work on acne pigmentation. To cure pimple marks creams containing Kojic acid, Azelaic acid, Glycolic acid, tretinoin, steroids, hydroquinone,liquorice, arbutin etc can be used. Similarly one can take sessions of chemical peels or microdermabrasion to reduce pimple marks. If the marks are too light they can be left as such without treatment as they will disappear on their own after some time. I would advise you to consult a dermatologist as depending on the type of post acne pigmentation treatment can be suggested. Take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Effect of aloe vera is different in individuals.
Aloe vera is effective after long time use.Otherwise avoid stress,oily,spicy food.
Wash your face regularly with anti septic soap.
Consult dermatologist for better medical management.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response

Pimples happen when Sebaceous { oil } glands attached to the hair follicles are stimulated at the time of puberty. Inflammation near the skins surface produces a pustule : deeper inflammation

results in pimple.

Avoid milk ,chacolate ,and fried foods.

Avoid fairness creams and use anti -septic soaps for face washing.

ALOE VERA alone did not cure pimple marks.

Another option is , add lime juice + honey mixed with eggs white mask. apply on the infected area.

Mix Turmeric powder with mint juice and make paste. Apply on the pimples area and keep on for 15 to 30 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.

Itshould be continued for month or two.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
It may take few weeks to months for pimple marks to disappear completely with aloe vera.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”