Please recommend me some suggestions and medicine for sex problem

A.A Respected sir i am in trouble please help me, please help me... i am 20 years old. i was doing hand practice (sex with hand or self sex) from all about 5 years.i involve in this bad habit due to company of bad friends.but now form some weeks i have left it i have started exercise and walk and also started offered my prayers. but now i am facing disease ahtlaam (sperm automatically comes out from penis when i sleep).in the night automatically i face it 2 to 3 times in a weak. so please help me in this critical situation. please recommend me some suggestions and medicine.i belong to a poor family.i hope you will not leave me alone. i shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.i shall remember you in my prayers. please reply...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011