Please let me know what are the chances of having baby after the treatment ?

Hello Doc , I am detected with TBPCR when DOC taken endomentrium tissue sample during my hysteroscopy during the course of my infertilifty treatment. I did have recurring chemical pregenancies only till date after 7 years of marriage.. Doc Prescribed now to start AKT-4 after inspecting my Liver FT report.DOC told that the course will be of 3 months (AKT3 after one month of AKT4)...Please let me know what are the chances of having baby after the treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jun 2010
For this I recommend you to read a lady who after a lot of treatments, long research and struggling hard, Discoverd the easiest way to conceive and become pregnant at ""41"" of her age. So just go to the below link mentioned      If not clickable ??Copy the link and paste in the browser's address bar? and press Enter
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Kindly get your facts right.Anti tubercular treatment is given for at least 6 months.For first two months AKT4 And then AKT3 for four months.Definitely your chances to conceive brighten up after completing the anti tubercular treatment.Good luck.