Please give suggestion about my Pregnancy status ?

Hi.iam 30th week pregnant and my urine test shows 10-12 epithelial this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
epithelial is normal during pregnancy in urine. But a high amount of epithelial cells and pus cells can be an indication of infection. Look for the normal range used by the lab you got yourself tested and if your value is within the normal limits you do not have to worry.
I hope i have answered your query. Take care
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Why was the urine analysis done.. The interpretation of the test depends on the symptoms that you have... It can be normal and may occur due to infection too.. Discuss with a doctor..