Please give me suggestion to become pregnant soon

I aborted my first baby at the 45 days of pregnancy due to that iam unmarried . But now i am married with same person and now waiting to become pregnant as soon as possible. Since we are waiting for past 9 months after getting married . I am having many problems during my periods time that is more stomach pain ,over bleeding etc .So please help me giving answer that makes me to become pregnant soon.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response

There might be some other prolem related to your stomach pain and all that. Go to  a good Gynac, get yourself examined, get a scan done to see if everything is fine. Take treatment for the pain and excess bleed. My cousin had similar problem of pain and excess bleed and difficulty with passing motion, and later she got diagnosed with something called endometrosis.

I need to know when to have sexual intercourse to get pregnant sooner?.Is it the day 5 to 14 after menstrual cycle