Please give me any advice about my lumbar spine stenosis. what i can do to make it better?

i recently just finished with physio for a few months with no reults im a 16 year old female and my legs are the same length but my pelvic bone is rotated bringing on leg higher up than the other by a inch or two, i had a knee and hip x-ray before physio and it showed nothing, i have symptoms of weakness in my lower back and right hip with pains that radiate to my knee and sometimes ankles, walking or running iritates it but once i sit down it instantly start to feel better. i tried anti inflammatories which did nothing, ive had this 3-4 years now and it only just started getting bad this year, but the doctors and my physio therapist still arent sure whats wrong, i did some researching and i think its lumbar spine stenosis, any advice on what it is or what i can do to make it better?
Asked On : Sun, 30 May 2010