Please advice on how to know that ones semen is watery and not rich enough ?

Doctor , Please advice on how to know that one's semen is watery and not rich enough? Secondly, after our wedding in April my wife did not see her period in May but ending part of June the period came out. I thought she was pregnant until she told me about the period and i became worried. Finally, teach me how to count ovulation period and when do i stop making love to my wife to boost pregnancy? Thanks, John.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Aug 2010
hi,John,thanks for query.first of all there no way by naked eye you can judge the quality of semen.Ovulation normally takes in middle of the cycle,means if she is having 28 days of periods,then it normally occurs on day 12-15 of the cycle.This period is considered to be most fertile.
wishing you good health.