Please Help with drugged up diabetic niece refusing insulin bm=23.2

she is refusing to take her injection her blood sugar is 23.2 what do i do she has taken some sort of powder or pill ran down street in rain with no shoes on and i had to chase her she is 17 currently in my bedroom spaced out dosen't know where she is wants to go to her mothers house (her mum is dead) she was raised by my mother and still lives with her nan...she done a runner after refusing to take her nightly injection (shes on 4 a day) i had to walk a mile in the rain just now to fetch her as she was laying on the pavement in the next town over and her friend rang me to fetch her i had to drag her to my house ........what do i do? am i allowed to get my partner to hold her down so i can inject her with her insulin or should i call the doctor out? thanks for any advice milly what the hell is in this pen thingy then??? she is supposed to have 40 something but shes still refusing!!!!! dosent her injection lower her blood sugar? as it is currently 23.2 i know it shouldnt be that high she is laying down on the bed but shes not sleeping just babbling to herself !!! ok ringing an ambulance now thanks im from uk
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009